intent to package libroman-perl

Hi,

As stated I intend to package the Perl module Roman which provides
some functions which help conversion of numeric notation between Roman
and Arabic.  The only limitation is that the domain of valid Roman
numerals is limited to less than 4000, since proper Roman digits for
the rest are not available in ASCII, but I'm sure this is not a very
serious limitation.

The primary application of this functionality (at least for me) is in
the DebianDoc-SGML package for enumerated lists in text based output.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij