Packages up for adoption

Hi,

The following packages are up for adoption, partly because nowadays I'm
spending much less time at my own PC and much more time at boxes at the
University, where I usually don't have sound hardware available.  The
problem is that I have to wait to get to my PC before packaging, testing and
releasing them.

  * wmcdplay
  * wmmixer
  * wmrack
  * mixer.app
  * wmsound + wmss (two source packages; contact me first if you want these)

Also for adoption (I'm not really using this)

  * wmavgload

As a reminder:

  * wdm

is up for adoption.  It should not represent a big problem for the new
maintainer since I've fixed every single thing that has come up with this
package but a recent bug that comes from WINGs and not the wdm itself.  The
other two bugs are fixed now IMO.

In return, I'm looking forward to take some packages from the WNPP list (I
haven't made up my mind yet) and I'd like to package some new stuff.

Thanks in advance,

					Marcelo