RE: fetchmail: blatantly violates RFC's and corrupts PGP/MIME ma

Hey Guys,

It is enough that one person got personal. Everyone need not do it back to Issac. I am sure the words were uttered in a moment of frusturation (or anger :)). Let us cool this thread and look at the original problem.

Cheers,
Vaidhy