RE: fetchmail: blatantly violates RFC's and corrupts PGP/MIME ma

> X is used by virtually everyone.  Moreso, I would say, than a "great number".
>
> Fix your own crap before knocking someone else's.

Isaac, there is no need to make this personal.  Branden has raised a
purely technical issue.  He never accused the Debian maintainer of anything.
Please on a -devel list, lets talk about development issues.

If you have solutions, offer them.  Last I checked I use X on every one of my
Debian boxen, and it works on every one of them.  Sure there are some issues,
but my god have you actually looked at how X compiles and sets up -- it is a
huge mess.  Branden and the rest of us do this in our spare time (you know
that).

Branden, I just want to say thanks for working so damn hard on such a big mess.