Re: xlib6g now depends on xfree86-common (?)

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 06:59:17PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> This does not answer the question "why xlib6g as such needs it?".
>
> Please, tell me something that breaks when you have xlib6g installed and
> not xfree86-common.

Tons and tons of historically correct shell scripts, people's $PATHs, programs,
documentation, etc., that expects to find something in /usr/bin/X11,
/usr/lib/X11, etc.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Any man who does not realize that he is
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   half an animal is only half a man.