Re: RFC: new network config (was: Re: network configuration)

Previously Craig Sanders wrote:
> the network configuration has to be done before that to cater for people
> (like me) who install from a local debian mirror rather than CD-ROM or
> floppy.

You misunderstand me; what I meant was only do a minimal network-setup
in the boot-floppies to configure a single network card, and do the
full multiple-card-weird-routing-whatever setup at a later stage.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl