Re: Intent to package cforge and code-medic

On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 09:26:27PM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:

> And IIRC, Pine has the same thing. Yet we have pine-src. Why not
> ccrusader-src?
> Why not do the same for Code Crusader? We can distribute any necessary
> modifications to the code as a seperate package, with 'suggested'
> dependencies.

Why not try and work with him - he said in the past that he would
accept any changes necessary to make it work with Debian.  Like I said
earlier, if someone approaches him in a nice way, I think there is a
chance that he might make his code free.

Well, in any case, this is a decision for whoever actually wants to
package this - I am quite happy with Emacs:->

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org