Re: stuff someone should package (Re: Audio CD & MP3)

    RW> I already have lamer packaged up for my own use but am
    RW> unwilling to distribute binary or complete source packages as
    RW> I am in the US.

  I also have an mp3 encoder packaged (creatively named 'encoder'). It
is written in sweden and thus free of any patent issues there - but
the distribution problem still exists. I'm based in Australia and am
happy to set up an archive here, but I have no idea about the scope of
the patent...

m.