Re: Is there a Pascal compiler in Debian?

On Sunday 7 February 1999, at 15 h 19,
Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:

> There is gpc, packaged, from egcs source, and there is fpc, not packaged
> yet, at http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/fpc/. Both are GPL AFAIK.
> fpc is even written in Pascal IIRC :)

OK, I missed gpc (which appeared in slink, apparently). Sorry for my lack of
sight, I installed it and I can compile my school programs.

Of course, it fails on the "linkage" program, but this is certainly normal :-)

ilink51.p:1265: incompatible types in assignment
../../../gcc/p/../expr.c:1120: Internal compiler error in function convert_move

--
http://www.debian.org/~bortz/