Re: Intent to package gbdk.

At Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:44:51 -0700 (MST),
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> wrote:

> 	There have been several packages allowed into main with
> a license like this.  Some people don't like it however.  Perl's

<snip>

> >  the distribution in a CDROM of free software, provided you charge only
> >  for the media, or mirror the distribution files at your site.

I don't know why this package can be allowed into main with this
licnece. It seems not to allow to sell as business.

----
Masato Taruishi <taruis-m@jed.uec.ac.jp> | University of Electro Comunications
                <taru@debian.or.jp>      |   Department of Computer Science
                <taru@sunicom.co.jp>     |              Junior
http://www.sunicom.co.jp/~taruisma/      |      Chofu city Tokyo, JAPAN
   Key fingerprint = 49 46 74 E1 8D D1 EB 56  8D CA 2A 20 14 9E A9 25