Re: Removing Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org) from the project.

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 06:07:30PM -0500, Johnie Ingram wrote:
> Take at the non-us situation, for example: We have suffered with a
> buggy and sometimes useless non-us.debian.org for months because its
> maintainers are alive, but ineffective.  People have offered us
> hardware, bandwidth, and actual accounts for our ftpmaster team (not
> available in the current situation), yet we can do nothing.

Could anone please tell me why we can do nothing? We could easily point
non-us to a different site can't we? The last time I talked to Heiko he was
busy setting up his own company. I guess that explains his lack of time. And
I don't think he would mind us moving the site.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!