Re: Logo contest - `MUST be manipulated entirely in the GIMP'

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 07:42:21AM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> The onyl thing that bothers me is that it's not clear from the rules that
> the logo must not be linux-centric.  And it's a shame, because one of the
> best ones is VERY linux-centric.

It just occured to me that there is another problem: Nobody seems to be
_reading_ the rules.

There is only _one_ entry submitting two logos, one inofficial and one
official.

Mmmh. Well, the contest has just started. We'll see. It needs some time to
create good logos, and I am patiently waiting for all the designers to come
up with great logos.

Marcus