Intent to package GTKstep theme

I'm packaging up the GTKstep theme for GTK+ >= 1.1.5.  As the name
suggests, it's designed to give gtk apps a N*XT-like look.  The homepage
is: http://www-info2.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/ulli/gtkstep/
I'd like suggestions on what to name the package, and what section it
should go in.  The current precedent (set by two packages) is to use the
name gtk-engines-<themename>, and section graphics.  I'm not sure this is
the right thing to do.  It seems to me that gtkstep would be a fine package
name.  For the section, I'll probably stay with graphics.

	Thanks,
	Adam