developers in San Fransisco...or...leaving on a jet plane...

I am due to board a plane tomorrow and fly to San Fransisco for the LSB
meetings. Although I hope to know by the time I get onto the plane, I
currently have no clue as to where I'm staying or what the schedule is
going to look like, but will certainly want to take some time to meet with
any Debian developers in the area for a face-to-face.

It is my impression that there are more than a few developers in the area,
and while I don't have any problem with all of you replying, it would be
nice if one of you will act as the "representative" and send me a phone
number so I can get in contact with you when I arrive and, hopefully,
know more about what is going on.

Waiting is,

Dwarf