Ignore me ;-( Re: Debian lists munge PGP signatures?)

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 12:30:09PM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> It appears that the signature or the message gets munged somewhere
> *after* it is sent out - possibly in Debian list processing.

Well, it certainly does not happen at Debian's end.  I sent that
message to three of my own addresses, and *every copy* had bad
signature - except for my fcc.

Ignore me.  I wasn't thinking clearly when I sent that out.

        Antti-Juhani

EMACS, n.:       Emacs May Allow Customised Screwups
                                   (unknown origin)