Re: slink release

Mike Stone writes:

>Ok. A final testing period sounds good. Then the question becomes
>"what's keeping us from finalizing this weekend and shipping next
>weekend?" (I'm quite serious about this; if there's some concrete
>outstanding issue, let's point it out and fix it.)

Some arches are still a little behind - m68k is getting htere, as is
sparc. But the news egcs problem on alpha is meaning a lot of
recompilation, plus there has been little obvious effort on the
boot-floppies front for alpha...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------