Re: xfree 3.3.3

I have just installed slink on a machine with a G200 and I had little
problem. I just selected the Matrox II AGP and used the SVGA server. I
must confess that I had to grab the 3.3.3.1 binary from the XFree86 sight
but its just a matter of putting the binary in the right directory and
everything functions perfectly.