Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 4, 1999

BugScan reporter wrote:
> Bug stamp-out list for Feb  4 00:02 (CST)
>
> Package: dpkg (main)
> Maintainer: Ian Jackson and others <dpkg-maint@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
>   32635  URGENT: dpkg Conflicts & Replaces errors

I guess this one could be downgraded.  As spotted by Vincent Renardias, I
implemented a workaround on util-linux package for the sparc.  Moreover, as
this is the first release of Debian/sparc, it only matters to our not so large
community of sparc developers.

Regards.