RE: imlib pre-upload questions

> I haven't modified your work and Brian's work so presumably everything
> should still work.  My concern was the current gtk/imlib problems
> developers have been talking about.

The solutions are all hacks and really won't help much.

We could bump the sonames internally, breaking binary compatibility with other
dists.

We could change the package names every few weeks like gtk (=

We could say "look you are dealing with development libraries" and just kind of
ignore the problem.  Frankly this is working.  The problems come with freezes.