Re: imlib pre-upload questions

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Ossama Othman wrote:

> Would linking against the latest gtk/gnome libraries be okay with
> everyone or will that break everything yet again?
OK regarding gtk libraries but why does imlib need gnome libraries????
I think gnome is not necessary at all.  Please make sure, that
ImLib will find convert from ImageMagick.  The latest imlib
Debian rules contain a trick to get the variable CONVERT_PATH right
even if Imlib doesn't depend from ImageMagick.  That's interesting to
read Kodak Photo-CD images for instance.

Kind regards

      Andreas.