non-us.debian.org OK?

Hi,

Ever since I installed the new apt (0.3.0) on a hamm system it can't
access the non-us archives.  Trying to access them via ftp or netwcape
fails as well.  I tried both the default config given in the sample
sources.list file and some lines which used to work before the last
upgrade.

Can anyone send me a working configuration for non-us?

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL       amos@gezernet.co.il  |                     -- Anonymous