On Sat, January 30 1999, Steve Dunham <dunham@cse.msu.edu> wrote:
|Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:
|
|> Amos Shapira <amos@gezernet.co.il> writes:
|>
|> > On Fri, January 29 1999, Ionutz Borcoman <borco@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp
|> wro
|> > te:
|> > |

|> > I've reported this bug with slink months ago with no response.  I
|> > still can't use gnuclient with xemacs under slink.
|>
|> It seems to work for me here (gnuclient.xemac20)
|>
|> ii  xemacs20-bin    20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- support binari
|es
|> ii  xemacs20-nomule 20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- Non-mule binar
|             ^^^^^^^^^
|The problem only shows up with the mule versions of xemacs.

Yup.  It's true for my case - I have the -mule version installed.

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous