Re: Reality check! [was: Re: Debian goes big business?]

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 10:08:40AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 January 1999, at 14 h 40, the keyboard of Paul Seelig
> <pseelig@mail.uni-mainz.de> wrote:
> > What i'd like to see is something like "profiles/Textprocessing" for
> > the writing people containing the TeX system and text/PostScript
> > related utilities.  In any case i'll try to make up such a selection
> > and send it to you ASAP.
>
> Be my guest.

Hmmm ....
I remember I made a pretty complete TeX profile when I created the profiles
for hamm. Isn't it there anymore ?

Greetings,

				Christian

PS.: Thanks for taking over the profiles and tasks, Stephane, you did a
splendid job so far. And no, I didn't use any sophisticated scripts for
generating the set of profiles for hamm, your perl scripts are a big
improvement.

Now back to getting Debian/Sparc done ;-)
--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?
I never go to see