Debian logo & its license

For the Nth time our logo license has expired. It might be a good idea
to finally finalize the license instead of just extending its lifetime
every couple of months.

There has also been mention of people wanting a different logo. I think
we should stick to our current logo for several reasons though:

* it is a good logo: it's easily recognizable, simple to draw, scales
  good and looks good in both black&white and in colour.
* choosing a new logo will take a long time: we would have to get
  submissions, vote on them all over again, etc.
* I actually like the thing :)

I propose that we vote on accepting both the logo and the current
license.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl