Re: Uploaded tetex-base 0.9.981113-1 (source all) to erlangen

On Sun, 10 Jan, 1999, Christoph Martin wrote:
> Format: 1.5
> Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:07:44 +0100
> Source: tetex-base
> Binary: tetex-doc tetex-base tetex-extra tetex-nonfree
> Architecture: source all
> Version: 0.9.981113-1
>  tetex-base - basic teTeX library files
>  tetex-doc  - teTeX documentation
>  tetex-extra - extra teTeX library files
>  tetex-nonfree - non-free teTeX library files

Don't you have to split the source as well? I mean you can not have the source
for tetex-nonfree in main/source, it has to go in non-free/source because it
is not part of debian.

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
						-- The GNU Manifesto