Re: [siteadmin@abs.gov.au: Email sent by you blocked because it contains encrypted data.]

On Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 04:25:14PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>     which contains encrpted data.  Consequently, the ABS internet
>   Accordingly, the message has been placed in quarantine instead

   A traceroute reveals their mail exchanger goes through the same Telstra
office as my home line, so they must be located somewhere between home and
work, probably within a block of my commuting route. Would you like it
hand-delivered?  I have access to leftover fanfold paper and some old 9-pin
printers.  Anyone know the going rate for second-hand trenchcoats?

   That Telstra office is riddled with BO scanners, I wonder how secure ABS
really is...