Re: Termcap and Libc5/6 with Debian Problems...

On Thu, Dec 31, 1998 at 10:18:29AM -0600, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
> 	PS. This is better than thier previous Eval kit they had up until
> just recently... Zmagic binaries linked with libc4! :(

It would probably be easier to get those running though :-)
Just grab libc4 and a few other things from buzz, rex or bo.

Although the a.out stuff is not included with current releases, the old
versions still work just fine. All my machines are originally buzz and
they have it installed still.

Hamish