Re: Termcap and Libc5/6 with Debian Problems...

Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu> writes:

	   Now, how, if possible, can one get this binary running? I imagine
   that I need a libtermcap2 built/linked with libc6. Does such a debian
   package exists? Or do I need to go find the sources and built it myself?

AFAIK there is no libtermcap precompiled for Debian, since we use
ncurses with everything.  I think your best bet is to fetch the
sources for the libtermcap-compat package and attempt to build it for
libc6.