Re: Boot Floppie problems.

Previously Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> The lilo package wont need mbr in the furure. I see reraly no use in it.

I have another problem with the bootdisks installing mbr: mbr has the
nasty habit of allowing one to boot from a floppy even if that is
disabled in the BIOS. That is really bad for labrooms, and I would love
to see either the installdisks give a warning for that or offer a mbr
which does not have that `feature'.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl