Re: HELP needed on resolver problem

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 09:58:10AM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > Just a shot in the dark, but make sure you're /etc/resolv.conf file has
> > perfect syntax.  The new libc seems to be much pickier than the old one.
>
> Hmm, but shouldn't all other software have problems then? Anyway, my
> resolv.conf lists:

Anyway, I got it working now. I did recompile wwwoffle with libc-2.0.7v1 and
it seems to work just fine. However, I did start it when I was online.
Normally I start it when being offline and just switch online. Just in case
this is a problem I will try it. If this works, too, I guess I file a
critical bug against wwwoffle.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!