Re: Packages difference in different slink arches (was Re: slinkcd v0.95 m68k & Alpha organization)

Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Sun 27 Dec 1998, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> > -Package: gcc-i386-gnu
> > -Package: gcc-m68k-linux
>
> These two names suggest that some people don't know about naming
> consistency.

These are cross-compilers to the relevant architecture. What else should
they be called? I think it would be nice to have packages such that all
Debian architectures could cross-compile to any other architecture.
(BTW, I don't have plans on making those cross-compilers my first
packages. Maybe after I've packaged some simple stuff...)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"There's another side of heaven this way - to technical paradise" -