Re: cleanfeed as debian package?

Le Mon, Dec 28, 1998 at 12:24:21PM +0100, Christian Kurz écrivait:
> Now, I'm going crazy and I'm writing a followup to my own article. After
> I've looked at the prospective-packages site, I saw that somebody is
> working on cleanfeed as debian-package. So my questions is
> answered. Sometimes I would be better to look for first, than to write
> here. ;-).

I would not say the same thing than you :

By Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (ssm@debian.org):
      (155 Days in Creation)
         cleanfeed

I think he said one day that he may package it ... you don't need 155 days
for making a package. :-)

Perhaps, you could try to contact him for asking the release date ? ;-)

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël ¤ 0C4CABF1 ¤ http://www.mygale.org/~hra/