Re: cleanfeed as debian package?

On Dec 27, Christian Kurz <shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de> wrote:
 >newsservers and for the admins of those servers. Then I looked at my
 >debian (slink) and found out, that there's no package cleanfeed
 >available for it. So my question: Why don't we have cleanfeed as debian
 >package? I think this would make our distribution more interesting for
IMO packaging cleanfeed is a very bad idea. We would have systems with
very old cleanfeed releases installed and this is a very bad idea.
It's not difficult to install cleanfeed so the admin can do that
himself.
Our inn package has no perl hooks compiled in so I suppose that
if the news admin is competent enough to custom compile INN he can
download cleanfeed as well.

IIRC you are the third person suggestig to package it.

--
ciao,
Marco