Re: Adopting dpkg-ftp

On Mon, Dec 28, 1998 at 02:04:05PM +0100, Samuel Tardieu wrote:
> On 28/12, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> | I've got so far no answer from Klee, he may be in vacation but
> | I can't verify, so I assume i can take over dpkg-ftp since he didn't
> | maintain it for more than one year.
>
> I've had no answer from Klee too when I proposed several weeks ago to adopt
> a package (picasm) that he hasn't maintained for 1,5 year.

As I said in another message a few days ago, Klee hasn't uploaded
anything to Debian's Incoming, nor posted anything to a Debian list since
last April. I've mailed him to his debian.org address too, and received
no answer.

Does anyone know if he is still with us?

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es