Re: What's up with non-us?

On Sat, Dec 26, 1998 at 09:30:09PM -0800, Adam Klein wrote:
> Is there something wrong with non-us?  When I try to use apt-get to install
> files from non-us, I get 'file not found' errors.  Here's my sources.list
> line:
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US

On my local mirror I traced the problem to a wrong symlink in the dists
directory (the Packages file lists everything as living under dists, but
dists contains only symlinks or directories with symlinks).

I changed in dists
    unstable -> slink/
    unstable -> potato/

I'm composing a bugreport at this moment.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed