Maintainers file now generated from dsc files

The Maintainers file lists the canonical maintainer for a package.
It's used by bugs.debian.org, packages.debian.org, and others.

It used to be generated from the Packages files themselves, but is now
generated from the dsc files.  In cases where the maintainer of the
stable, frozen, and unstable version is different, the maintainer of
the most unstable is preferred.  In cases where more than one dsc
generates the same binary, the Maintainer of the one generating for
Architecture all or any is preferred.

This is a good change and fixes many problems.  I've carefully
investigated the differences between the old Maintainers and new
Maintainers, but I might have missed something.  Please tell me about
any problems.

Guy