Re: [IMPORTANT] xfig terminates w/o warning if there is no space left on device

On Mon, Dec 21, 1998 at 12:25:48PM +0100, Philipp Frauenfelder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this annoyed me quite a lot the last two days until I discovered
> there was no space left on my home partition. I think this
> should be filed as important bug report against xfig. What do
> you think? This would be my first important bug report - that's
> why I ask.
>
> --------
>
> Package: xfig
> Version: 1:3.2.2-2
> Severity: important

The bad behaviour was only because you ran out of space and doesn't affect
most people so I think important is OTT.  It _is_ a nasty bug though and
shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org