Re: Election Dates

Personally, I'd prefer to see the process start on October 1st of the year... That
would have the voteing running through the end of November beginning of December and
the new leader could than take office on January 1st.   But, as Ian said, the way
the constitution is written, we could easily end up with a mid-year election run
after some leader has to vacate the post in July... The constitution doesn't provide
for getting elections back on any specific time...