Re: Bug closing questions. Was: Re: slink bugs

Previously Craig Brozefsky wrote:
> Aaron Van Couwenberghe <vanco@sonic.net> writes:
>
> > http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/report.html. I don't know if this is
> > outdated however.

If that is outdated I would like to know very much. It is automatically
generated every 12 hours, only the comments are done manually.

> The guile1.3 critical bug, which I had lodged myself, is fixed with
> the most recent guile-core update I did which updated guile1.3,
> libguile4 and libguile4-dev.

I never got around to looking at guile that close unfortunately. I have
a couple of important exams in Januari and I am spending most of my time
studying for them now.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl