Ack! I'm now listed as the xfree86 maintainer in the bug system

Umm,

I'm starting to get all the bug reports for the xfree86 packages.

I guess the problem is the xfree86-corel package I uploaded in the
summer for the NetWinder.  It uses the same binary package names.

But I wasn't getting bug reports until today.  Now I'm even getting
bug reports for xfree86 binary packages that aren't built by
xfree86-corel (ie. xserver-mach64).

  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/ix/packages.html

Now I'm listed as the maintainer on lots of packages I don't own.

Cheers,

 - Jim