Re: NEW BUGS IN FROZEN! :(

Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> CW> So, anyway, I have this NMU for util-linux sitting here, and if
> CW> someone can give me a working dupload, I'll gladly upload it.
> CW> Otherwise, I'll do it by hand sometime tomorrow or so.  I'd file a
> CW> bug against dupload tonight, but it's bedtime.

> Here is the diff:

Thanks, I was about 90% sure that was the fix, but I hadn't had time to
test it, and my perl book is at the office.

> One should at least use perl -c to check the syntax of a perl script.

I agree completely, and *furthermore*, one should use dupload to upload
dupload, so a bug of this nature (where it simply won't upload) should
never appear on the archives!  *sigh*

Oh well, I guess there's only so much chastizing one can do of a
volunteer....

cheers