Re: Uploaded qt1 1.42-1.1 (source i386 all) to master

On Sat, Dec 19, 1998 at 02:49:16PM -0800, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
>    * Non maintainer release
>    * Simply recompiled to make the package depend on libstdc++2.9 to close a
>      few important bugs.

I've got 1.40 for slink.  Putting it in frozen only, but it had more bugs
than just this one.  I can't do a .2 for potato with any fixes I made
which you didn't incorporate.  Things like...  including the Debian
changelog at all, upping the standards version, etc.  =>

If you'd like to do another, I can send you my patches when I'm done
testing the package.  I'd just install 1.42, but I want to make sure I'm
running a pure slink system while fixing slink bugs.

--
NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!