Re: Beer and such, was: Re: Nomination

On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 10:54:09AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> I recall seeing a "Budweiser" in Europe twenty years ago (hey, not
> everyone on this list is a member of Generation-X) that was not related to
> the Anheuser-Busch garbage, but I expect that the U.S. trademark laws
> prohibit its import.

Ah - Budweiser "the Genuine article"  (brewed in Denmark).

(at least for Britain).

Caffreys man myself (when I can find a pub that sells it!)

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org