Re: Upgrade_release_notes

     My immediate interest in the directory structure on the CD is to
be able to include a path in the script to the needed files, which are
all in ..main/binary/i-386.  Just to confirm my understanding from
your message, I now plan to use
<mountpoint>/debian/hamm/hamm/binary-i386.

> please put your stuff in ../hamm/hamm/upgrade-i386/ on master,
> maybe with subdirs for autoup and apt (as you please).

     That sounds like a good idea, but I don't know how to do it.  As
a developer I can look at those directories, but don't have the
necessary permissions to write to them.  I can put them in my home
directory, ~hilliard, and someone else with the necessary permissions
can move them to ../hamm/hamm/upgrade-i386/.

> and we can leave it there, or create a toplevel dir /upgrade
> and copy files to that dir (or symlink, extract, whatever you want).
> upgarde.{txt,html} may also be copied to /, if you realy want.

     I feel that it is important to have the upgrade information in
the top level of the CD for visibility.  Whether the actual files or
symlinks are in there is immaterial to me.

     I will post a revised Upgrade_release_notes shortly.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>