FAQ maint. (was Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source?)

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:
> You know, what we really need is someone to take a couple of these
> (recurrent) threads, and package them up, and put them off
> www.debian.org somewhere.  Then any time one of these things comes up
> (and it *always* does), we just say:

Yes, we *have* the system for this.  It's called the Debian
FAQ-O-Matic.  Igor's been looking for someone to help him maintain
this for a while (multiple peolpe would work too).  This "someone"
should agressive identify recurring threads in the
debian-{devel,users,mentors} lists and populate the FAQ-O-Matic with
them.

Any takers?  Contact <igor@debian.org>.