Re: Divesting ourselves of i386 bigotry...

Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman-debian-devel@debian.org> writes:
> *Unfortunately*, it should be closer than that---in the last couple of
> months, I've fixed bugs in several packages that were not building properly
> because of i386-centric oversights, when the maintainers incorporate them
> into the packages, they have often been putting them slink only.

Don't be too quick on blaming the developers on that one. I had a vim-upload
with an alpha-fix rejected by Brian because `we are not releasing hamm
for Alpha-architectures, so I'm rejecting this upload' (not a literal
quote, but you get the idea).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl