Re: DSFG Explanation for non-free packages?

In article <[🔎] 0EVB00103UI20H@acf5.nyu.edu> you wrote:
:> Such a warning already exists, and is called /usr/doc/<package>/copyright.
:>
:> :-)

: That's exactly my point. I don't want any additional warnings.

And in case my point was lost, I am completely in agreement with you.

If the /usr/doc/copyright files of the packages in non-free aren't
sufficiently well structured for CD pressing folk to be able to understand
the status of the package, then some work to improve that situation might
be in order.  We do *not* need a new file to support this!

Bdale