Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source? (was Re; non-cd...)

Hi,
     Even if troll tech gave Debian binding authority to deviate from
the license, in effect, granting Debian a special license, this would
violate section 8 of the DFSG - License Must Not Be Specific to
Debian.

Bob
-- _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>
  |_) (_) |_)      Palm City, FL  USA    PGP Key ID: A8E40EB9