Intent to package wmakerconf-0.3

Hi all,

there is a very nice graphical point and click utility for configuring
the fine WindowMaker window manager. It has been released just today
as version 0.3 and i have it already readily packaged for my own
personal usage but don't really insist on maintaining it myself.  I'd
rather suggest that our great WindowMaker maintainer Marcelo Magallon
would maintain it if he agrees to do so.  I'd happily donate my
current packaging work.  Marcelo, que piensas sobre mi propuesta?

The debianized sources including binary can be downloaded from
"ftp://ietpd1.sowi.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/experimental/libc6/";.

                                 Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------