Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source? (was Re; non-cd...)

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Kevin Atkinson wrote:

[ snip ]

: Yes but rms is an extremist (as well as many people in the Debian
: development team seam to be) and esr is much more of a pragmatist.  I
: much more side with esr and think that rms needs (as well as some on the
: Debian development team) need to lighten up.  I don't like extremist
: although being an extremist does get your view herd.
                                            ^^^^ ^^^^
Don't you mean "view HURD" ??  Or, maybe that's "GNU HURD" ...

:)

Sorry, it's past my bedtime :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104

(Proud to be an extremist - they're dangerous, right?)